Six new just published SHAMAN reports can be found and freely downloaded from our SHAMAN/Downloads section.
• The SHAMAN Reference Architecture (Final Version - Update Year 4) which is the final version of the SHAMAN Reference Architecture, updated with findings from the 4th year of the project. The SHAMAN Reference Architecture is an Enterprise Architecture-based approach that enables the accommodation of digital preservation concerns in the overall architecture of an organisation.
• The Semantic Annotations and Collaborative Modelling (D7.3). It addresses methodologies in support of Semantic Annotations and Collaborative Modelling.
• The Report on Demonstration and Evaluation Activity in the Domain of “Industrial Design and Engineering” (D14.3) which presents the results of the demonstration and evaluation of the further work on the development of digital preservation applications for industrial design and engineering.
• Three Reports on SHAMAN training courses (D15.3, D15.4 & D15.5) which report on the training activities within the ISP1, ISP2 & ISP3 trainning session event and results.
• Digital Preservation in Scientific & Academic Communities with SHAMAN (D16.3). This report is aimed at the scientific stakeholders who are likely to be interested in the DP future uptake and related market information, which has been created within SHAMAN Project context.
• The Plan for using and disseminating knowledge beyond the scientific/academic communities (D17.2 -IV). It is the 4th annual update of the Exploitation and Dissemination Plans aimed at those these groups of stakeholders who are likely to be interested in the future usage of SHAMAN enabled products and services to fulfill their requirements for long term management of digital assets
• The Industrial Digital Preservation Technologies with SHAMAN (D17.3). This report is aimed at the industrial stakeholders who are likely to be interested in the DP future uptake and related market information, which has been created within SHAMAN Project context.